Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beautiful Mommy-to-be

Erin was one of the first clients to be photographed at my in-home natural light studio. We had fun talking about everything she has to look forward to and commiserating on some of the experiences we've shared during pregnancy. One of my favorite things about my job is that I have the opportunity to connect with other women and share the experience of being a parent. As I told Erin, she has many indescribably wonderful days ahead with her new baby girl.  Very soon I will be capturing of the two of them.  I cannot wait to photograph the tiny, curled legs, soft fuzz, and scrunchy face that make a newborn baby - and coming from Erin I'm certain that this little girl will be nothing less than stunning!






2 comments:

  1. My mom took a class from you recently in Pensacola, and told me about your pics! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I hope she liked the class and learned a lot. I sure love to teach it. :)

    ReplyDelete